About Me

My photo
We provide therapy to children with autism, focusing on Pivotal Response Treatment and Physiotherapy. We are also parents to a child with autism.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Activity #2: Put Humpty Dumpty Back Together



Description: Cut a picture of Humpty Dumpty into 4 or 5 pieces and have your child put him back together. Use bandages to up the fun factor and work on fine motor skills by opening the bandages
Age: It was pretty challenging for my 3 year old
Purpose:
Fine motor,
Visual spatial.
Prep time: moderate
What you’ll need: pictures of Humpty Dumpty which you can search on Google Images. I even found one with Humpty already in pieces. Bandages: ours were glow in the dark, so we could look at Humpty in the dark later.
Fun Factor: As I said above, it was a bit challenging for my 3 year old. But, my 6 year old child had a great time, even if the activity was pretty short.

No comments:

Post a Comment