About Me

My photo
We provide therapy to children with autism, focusing on Pivotal Response Treatment and Physiotherapy. We are also parents to a child with autism.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Activity #27: How are the same game



Description: I used to play this game called Tribond. They would give you three words or phrases and you had to figure out how they were related. It was a really hard game. I created the child version of this game. I had 3 sections: things that go, food & treats and math & science. They had to pick a category and then say how the three items were related.
Age: 4+
Purpose:
Categorizing
Answering questions
Prep time: extensive to think of clues and put them on a game board
What you’ll need: pieces of paper with three related words on them
Fun Factor: They weren’t really into the game show theme. We did finish all of the clues and there was no escape behaviours, but I wouldn’t say it was their favourite activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment